The hotel (Tabaiba Princess / Maspalomas Princess) offers a very complete All Inclusive regime in its 5 restaurants and 5 bars.
Please note that all services, opening hours and prices described below are subject to change.
Types of wristbands:
- All Inclusive Standard: silver wristband
- All Inclusive Plus: golden wristband
The wristband is for the recognition of our customers and is therefore compulsory.
If the bracelet is broken, it must be returned to reception where it will be replaced by a new one. We remind you that on the day of departure you must hand in your room key and the bracelet before 12:00 noon.
- Breakfast from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm in the main restaurant includes sparkling and still water, coffee, hot chocolate, tea, herbal teas, juices and different types of milk (as well as plant-based milk).
- Fresh orange juice is available for an additional charge at breakfast.
- All Inclusive Standard includes ice cream from the restaurants La Choza, El Mordisco and the bar El Goloso at specific times. Other types of ice cream such as popsicles are available for an additional charge.
- Sweets are included in the main restaurant and in Bar El Goloso from 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm, except for crepes and waffles which are at extra charge.
- Use of the fridge in the room is free of charge and can be filled on request at additional cost.
- All Inclusive Standard also includes 1 free dinner in one of our themed restaurants for every 5 nights stay. Each additional dinner is charged at €20 per adult and €10 per child. The price includes All Inclusive Standard drinks, others are at additional charge.
- If you stay at the hotel for 5 nights or more on an all-inclusive basis, you have the possibility to have one dinner in each of our themed restaurants, Il Pecatto (Italian) and Kokoro (Asian). You can book them on our information boards located at the receptions and in front of the entrance of the main restaurant Foodmarket or on our info app.
- Guests will find a variety of snacks (sandwiches and fruit) and drinks (water, juices, tea and coffee) in the reception area between midnight and 7:00 am.
All Inclusive Timetable:
- All Inclusive is available from 7:30 am until 11:00 pm for non-alcoholic drinks and from 09:00 am to 11:00 pm for alcoholic drinks. Drinks served from 7:30 am to 9:00 am are those included with breakfast.
- After 11:00 pm, drinks have to be paid for at the different points of sale.
- Drinks and snacks are available in the reception area between midnight and 7:00 am.
- Food and beverage service is not available 24 hours a day.
- Guests who book AI Plus can enjoy all of the AI Standard services detailed above.
- AI Plus also includes bottled water, fresh orange juice during breakfast, a selection of national and international brand alcoholic beverages and bottles of house wine.
- AI Plus cocktails are freshly made (using some bottled ingredients) and include a selection of international cocktails.
- Please consult the drinks menu available in each bar.
- The food package for AI Plus also includes crepes and waffles at El Goloso bar from 3:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- The upgrade from All Inclusive Standard to All Inclusive Plus costs €12 per person per night. The upgrade must be booked for all adult occupants of the room for the duration of the stay.